- HAND & FOOT
- BATH & SHOWER
RETURNING YOUR ORDER:
We understand that different garments fit different people in different ways, and we're proud to offer a full no quibble refund service - quick and easy!
Refunds: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase please simply return for a refund. There's no need to even contact us, simply fill out the form that was sent with your item and return it to the address provided, and we will process your return within five working days of receipt once the item has been inspected and approved for refund.
To be approved for a refund items must be in their original unworn condition, which includes all tags and packaging such as clear display bags or shoe boxes. Worn and damaged items will be returned to sender, at sender's cost, without exception. Refunds do not cover postage costs*
Exchanges: We do not offer an exchange program at this time. To exchange your item, please return it to us for a refund, then purchase your replacement item and we will send it to you quickly and seamlessly.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so we strongly recommend using a recorded service. Please ensure that you carefully pack your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
1. Please return your item with a returns form (sent to you with your item), making sure to include the order number and buyer name.
2. Please return your item within 7 days of receipt or 14 days of purchase. We are unable to process returns after 14 days.
3. Items being returned from outside of the UK must be marked as "Returned Goods" so as not to incur customs charges. We are unable to accept items for which insufficient postage has been paid or for which there are customs charges.
4. Please ensure that your item is completely unworn and undamaged. This includes but is not limited to broken buttons or beading, and zips, tears and obvious signs of misuse. We are unable to accept items which have been worn, soiled or damaged - they will be returned to sender at the sender's expense, and no refund will be issued.
5. If you receive an item with a special "Do Not Remove" tag, please ensure that it is returned with the tag intact.
6. *Refunds will cover postage costs when an item is found to be genuinely faulty, or in cases where an incorrect item has been sent.
7. We are unable to issue refunds in the form of Postal Orders, such payments are refunded as cheques.
All items are thoroughly quality checked before sending, however, in the rare event of an item being received in a faulty state, please contact us immediately for a like-for-like replacement. If the original item is not available, a full refund will be issued once the item is received back, and we will cover postage costs on submission of postage receipts.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER:
Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days (from the day after you receive your goods) to cancel the contract for your order with us.
In this case we will issue you with a refund. You will need to return the entire order at your cost if you have already received them, and refunds will not cover postage costs. In all cases, the goods must be in their original condition and will be inspected on their return. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have them collected at your cost. If you decide to cancel your order, you must let us know in writing [email is fine], quoting the order number.
Unit 26 Church Road
Business Centre Eurolink Estate